Intercoat specialises in the removal of smaller volumes of hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste. This ranges from a few 5 litre cans and up to IBC quantities.
Our waste disposal services are primarily aimed at supporting our paint and coatings customers who require a one-stop-service, that no other manufacturer can offer.
- Our West Midlands’ premises has been a certified Waste Transfer Station since 2005.
- It is permitted to receive, treat and co-ordinate the onward disposal of a wide range of waste streams.
- Intercoat holds a Waste Carriers license and using its own fleet of vehicles can collect hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams from throughout the UK.
- Our staff are technically competent staff and are certified to WAMITAB standards.
- On-site dedicated laboratory staff can analyse any waste streams.